Day at the Docks was started to celebrate the "Spirit of Hatteras" when the village recovered from Hurricane Isabel in 2003 as an intact community, anchored by the commercial and charter fishermen. The day long event is a confirmation of the strength of community, heritage and living traditions of the waterman.
September 18 - 20, 2014
Day at the Docks kicks off Thursday night with a round table discussion Talk of the Villages: Local and Under Loved Update at 6pm at the Hatteras Village Civic Center. Learn more
New for 2014:
- Skipjack Ada Mae will be in Hatteras from September 18 - 20 Learn more
- Fishy 5K & the Dock Dash Fun Run Learn more
- Artists Village featuring 10 local artists
- Multiple Food Tents staffed by Hatteras Island Churches
- A Food Demo Tent & a Main Stage for Music & Storytelling
-Hatteras Island Ocean Center....Open House Learn more
Information about other events associated with Day At The Docks can be found under Sponsors in the menu above.
website by Hatteras Designs, Inc
For information contact Jon Kelmer or call 252-986-9909